Unless otherwise indicated, this Web Site and its contents are the property of Incrementa Consulting Inc. and its affiliates (“Incrementa”) and are protected pursuant to U.S. and foreign copyright and trademark laws. By accessing this Web Site, you agree to the following terms and conditions, which govern this Web Site:
- This Web Site and the material on this Web Site may not be modified, copied, distributed, republished, downloaded, uploaded or commercially exploited in any manner without the prior written consent of Incrementa, except that you are permitted to download a copy of any of the materials on this Web Site on a single computer for personal noncommercial use, provided no copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices are removed. No intellectual property or other rights in or to this Web Site or its contents are transferred to you.
- The information on this Web Site is provided solely for illustrative purposes and does not create any business, contractual or employment relationship.
- THE MATERIAL ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. INCREMENTA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE AND THE MATERIAL ON THIS WEB SITE. INCREMENTA ALSO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO WHETHER THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE ON THIS WEB SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT SHALL INCREMENTA BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY COMPENSATORY, INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS CAUSED BY VIRUS, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF INCREMENTA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEB SITE OR THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEB SITE.
- Incrementa shall own and shall have the unrestricted right to use, distribute, publish, and otherwise exploit any and all information posted to this Web Site and you hereby waive any claims against Incrementa for any alleged or actual infringement of any rights, including rights of privacy or publicity, moral rights, or rights of attribution in connection with Incrementa’s use of such postings. Any posting on this Web Site of material that is threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or that would constitute or encourage conduct that violates any law or infringes any intellectual property, privacy or other right of any third party, or that contains a computer virus or other destructive element or advertising, or constitutes or contains false or misleading statements is expressly prohibited. Incrementa reserves the right to refuse to post and to remove any posting, in whole or in part, in its sole discretion.
- Incrementa does not regularly review material posted to this Web Site or material on Web Sites linked to this Web Site. Incrementa does not necessarily endorse such material and shall have no responsibility for such material.
- Incrementa reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. Use of this Web Site following any such changes constitutes acceptance of such changes.
- The trademarks, service marks, designs and logos (“Trademarks”) displayed on this Web Site are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of Incrementa and its licensors.
Incrementa Consulting Inc. and its affiliates (“Incrementa”) considers your privacy a high priority. This privacy statement explains what information Incrementa gathers from you through our web site and how we may use it. If you have any questions, please contact us.
The only individualized information that Incrementa obtains about you through our web site is information you voluntarily supply. We will only use that information to fulfill the purpose for which it was supplied to us.