We believe there is a better way for business owners to achieve their goals. A way that doesn’t involve creating a thick strategic plan that never gets implemented, a way that doesn’t use hope as a strategy. Instead, a way that:
- Gets you out of fire-fighting mode so you can focus on building the business
- Creates a clear, differentiated strategy that can adapt in the current crisis
- Develops and engages your A-team so they can drive things forward
- Improves cash flow and fuels growth
- Starts you moving forward NOW with measurable progress
If you’re ready to find your better way and make your business healthier, more resilient, and prepare it for growth, this workshop is your first step.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Owners or CEOs and their leadership teams
- Businesses from $1mm to $50mm in revenue
- Businesses based in western Canada
- Ready to step out of firefighting mode and build a healthy, resilient, growing business
YOU WILL LEARN
This workshop teaches the foundations to build an agile growth business. Attendees will receive interactive lessons, coaching and facilitated discussions.
Over two days, you and your team will learn to leverage the 7 Attributes of Agile Growth® to create your Growth Roadmap and how to execute on your plan.
Day 1: Build your foundation and strategy
- Set the right cultural foundations
- Create an inspirational vision and get aligned
- Develop your high-performance team
- Make your strategy clear
Day 2: Create your plan and execute!
- Create your agile quarterly plan
- Execution: make it all happen
3 sessions available:
- Sept 15 and 22nd, 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM
- Sept 30 and Oct 7th, 1 PM to 4:30 PM
- Oct 13 and Oct 20th, 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM
Bonus workshop for all attendees:
Create your PIVOT strategy
- Oct 27th, 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
$595 for the CEO + leadership team
ATTENDEES WILL RECEIVE
- Digital workbook for the workshop, including your Growth Roadmap and other actionable tools
- A copy of “Creating a Culture of Accountability” by Mark Green and Glen Dall
- 7 Attributes of Agile Growth™ assessment and debrief
- One hour Q&A and coaching session with Mike Knapp
YOUR FACILITATOR AND COACH
Mike Knapp, Incrementa (un)consulting
Mike has been helping businesses achieve their goals for more than 20 years. He believes there is a better way for business owners and leaders to build their businesses and achieve their big goals. As a Gravitas Impact Premium coach, he leverages the 7 Attributes of Agile Growth™ to simplify the art of strategy and discipline of execution.