A GOOD TO GREAT® EVENT – HOW TO DEVELOP LEVEL 5 LEADERS
In partnership with the Growth Faculty, we are delighted to offer you $50 discount to A Good to Great® Event withJim Collins.
Level 5 Leadership and First Who, Then What are two key concepts from Jim Collins bestselling book; Good to Great – Why Some Companies Make the Leap… and Other’s Don’t.
In this unique new Growth Faculty event, Jim will explain the disciplines Level 5 Leaders possess, and how to use them to transform businesses, build momentum and sustain growth.
Leaders and teams who build great organisations make sure they have the right people on the bus and the right people in the key seats before they figure out where to drive the bus. They always think about first who and then what.
“People are not your most important asset, the right people are”.
If you are a CEO, leader or a lifelong student of Jim’s work… be part of this incredibly rare opportunity to learn directly from Jim Collins.
In this highly interactive event, you will learn:
- Why Level 5 Leadership is key to moving your business from good to great
- What is the X factor of great leadership?
- What are the key disciplines required to create Level 5 Leaders?
- Why getting the right people on the bus is more important than knowing where the bus is going?
- Leadership disciplines required to build momentum and sustain growth in an increasingly turbulent world
Wednesday, August 17th, 2022, 4 PM
NON-MEMBER: US$295 /pp | OUR NETWORK: US$245 /pp
Upgrade to the annual Leadership Pass for a full year of thought leaders. We’ve arranged a special discount for the Incrementa Learning Community – if you attend more than one event this year, you’re already saving money! Email us for details!
The GOOD TO GREAT trademark is owned by The Good to Great Project LLC. Used with permission.