I’m really excited to formally launch the Growth Accelerator for small business. While I love working with mid-sized businesses, this program is a passion play.
Like many of you, I’ve been an entrepreneur and built multiple “small” businesses. Some have been successful, others complete failures (that I swear tried to kill me). Along the way, I learned a lot of things, but always found myself missing something important – a guide to scaling beyond ME while building a business I truly loved.
The fall cohort for our small business program, Growth Accelerator, is quickly filling up – it’s more than 50% full already!
Are you ready to build a business you LOVE and scale it predictably?
Welcome to the Growth Accelerator. This program gives you a structured way to grow your business, based on the best of strategic planning and execution toolkits such as Scaling Up and EOS, combined with a guide and coach to help you every step along the way.
Growth Accelerator is designed specifically for small business owners who are ready to shift from being the expert (and do-everything) with helpers to being a leader surrounded by a team of geniuses. For most industries, this would mean a team of 5-10, with greater than $1 million in revenue.
In this year-long program, we dive deeply into the key areas of building a scalable business:
- Developing your vision and a simple strategy to standout from your competitors
- Intentionally building your company’s culture and a high-performance team
- Creating scalable systems, financial strategies, and predictable growth
- Mastering the discipline to create accountability and execute on your roadmap
This isn’t an online course or book-learning program. It’s a hands-on, practical program like those leveraged by larger businesses, but tailored for small business. This program includes:
- A full annual strategic planning cycle facilitated by a strategic planning coach
- Online learning portal for key concepts and team brainstorming exercises
- Monthly peer advisory round tables
- Bi-weekly “open office times” with your coach
Ready to scale? Book an introduction call today.