As many of you know, the family at Incrementa runs a LOT of events for our community. It’s fantastic getting so many opportunity to connect, learn and grow together.
Our most popular community event, by a landslide, is our annual Speed Dating for Consultants and Service Providers event. Last year, we had 36 consultants and service providers build new connections and grow their networks together.
With COVID-19, we’re unable to do our normal live event, so we’re taking it VIRTUAL. We will be using breakout rooms to give everyone 1:1 time to connect and get to know each other. You’ll meet 15+ other local service providers at this event!
This event is for you if you are
- A consultant or service provider
- In the Lower Mainland (Vancouver and area)
- Business to business only (no business to consumer)
- Your target customer is small-gantic and mid-sizes businesses (approx $1mm to $50mm in revenue)
- Only one person per skill set per company please
Wednesday, June 24th
4 to 5:30 PM
Bring your own drinks!
Hosted over zoom
- Sign up below
- We will be approving attendees every couple days (first come, first served)
- You will receive notification as soon as your application has been reviewed
- If you’re approved, we ask that you make a donation to West Coast Kids Foundation
- We will be matching the “dates” in advance, so registration in advance is required
- If you’re registered but unable to join, please let us know so we free up your space!
This is our most fun network building event, so don’t miss out! Do you know another A-Player consultant? Invite them to join as well!
The following areas are now full. New applicants will be added to the waiting list: Human Resources, IT – MSP, Brand Strategy, Accounting/CFO